My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 July 2016

40th Birthday

The present challenge on That's Crafty (22.7.16) is Feminine.
It's my nieces 40th on Friday, so I thought I'd make her card a little different.
I repeatedly stamped the water droplets to cover my piece of card stock, this stamp is from Inkylicious.  Then I used Distress Markers to add the colour.  I then went back to each one and removed some colour from the bottom of the droplet, just with a paint brush and water, then added the white dots on each with a gel pen.  This give them so much dimension.  Next I blended some Distress Inks onto a piece of white card and cut them out with a die, added a little bit of stamping before adding them to the card.  I printed the sentiment and cut it out with tag dies by Sue Wilson.
I think the water droplets look like gems or misshapen jelly beans..... lol.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: