My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Long time no post!

I didn't realise how long it was since I last posted, been that busy with Christmas cards and other Christmas stuff.......   I have a couple of birthdays in the next week, so I've finally got round to making them.
I used Distress ink in Tumbled Glass and Tea Dye for all the colour on this one.  The sentiment is a stamp by Woodware, the others, of course are Crazy Birds.
I used the bubble stencil from Clairty, inked through with Adirondack Inks in Pink Sherbet and Egg Plant.  All of the stamps are from a set by Marion Emberson called On Your Special Day.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And you are back with two fabulously creative cards, Karen

Seasons Greetings to you, your family and your readers and thank you for your fab Chrimbo card

Kathyk