My Lovely Followers

Sunday 28 June 2015

Hearts & Flowers with Visible Image

Time for me to show you a couple of cards using stamps from Visible Image.
I used Aquatints to create the background for this one, on watercolour card.
The stamps I used are - 
Bronte Script (background)
Cogs from Time After Time set  (background)
Plasma (background)
Clockwork Heart from Oz Tin Man set
Border stamping - flower stem from Flower Inkognito
This background was created by stamping in Versamark, heat embossing with clear embossing powder, then blending inks over.  I did this 2 or 3 times creating layers.
Stamps used are -

And here's all the links for everything Visible Image! -

Visible Image Website - Buy stamps, get lots of inspiration, newsletter sign up, and contact details.
Visible Image Blog - Daily inspiration from the DT.
Visible Image Facebook Group - DT inspiration, monthly 'Show & Tell' contest, and the place to find lots of other Visible Image fans.
Visible Image Facebook Page - Where you'll find all the latest news and information.

4 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuuu Karen
love bouth
hugs Tamara

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two brilliant cards Ginny x

Zoe said...

Hi, I've just had a little browse through your blog, love what I see, I've become a follower, great stuff xx Zoe xx http://zoeblingcards.blogspot.co.uk

Visible Image said...

Fabulous cards Karen! Love the way you've used the clockwork heart with Heart INKognito! Gorgeous background for ME time :) xx