My Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 July 2014

ILPM's #230

For this weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers the theme is 'Ribbons'.  We have two sponsors for this one, Marianne Design who's prize is either 2 dies, 2 stamps or 1 die and 1 stamp. The other sponsor is Crafty Ribbons who's prize is a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card.


This rose is a stamp from Visible Image, which I coloured for last weeks challenge, but I've had terrible sciatica and was unable to sit long enough to finish it.  So I thought why waste it, I can use it for the next challenge, I just had to mat and layer it and make it into a card. 
For the background I stamped randomly with a stamp called 'Field of Sky', but I have no idea who the maker is, I then distressed a little with Dried Marigold Distress ink, and added the ribbon and pearls.


The usual close up....... 


No comments: