My Lovely Followers

Friday 2 May 2014

Create Canvass

I took these photo's of my second canvass a month or so ago, but with everything that's gone on I never had time to upload them.  I'm really enjoying making these, it's lovely seeing it all come together no matter what you decide to add to it.  I came across this technique,  over on Eileen's fab blog, she is one talented lady!  It's quite picture heavy, but I wanted to show you as much as I could.







All of the pieces were cut on my Cameo from cereal boxes.  The embossed background was made using various embossing folders. The clock is my favourite piece.  I used Inca Gold paints to colour the whole canvass in various colours.

3 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuu Karen
gorgeous
love all those deatils
hugs Tamara

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous creations lots of wonderful detail Ginny x

Diane said...

Very fun textures and design.

Hugs diane